But despite that, the phone is very popular with users as well as developers, so if you are a user of one of them, you can now try Android 11 (AOSP) by this one. The Weeb Projekt ROM we’re talking about is almost stable and suitable for use on your primary phone, with all the basic system features and functions. ROM looks almost flawless, very suitable for everyday use with all the usual basic system functions. All you have to do is simply download the below-given Tecno CF7s firmware files and tools on your PC.
The pre-release beta version was released in July and was ready for the final revision. Key improvements and new features will be listed and described below. We’ll discuss step by step procedure on how to install the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat XXU2BQKG Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. Note that as this is an official Stock ROM update rolled out by Samsung so there are no chances of losing your device warranty.
- There is also another official release from ArrowOS team built on Android R and is now available for both of them.
- We’ve brought to you a tool, i.e. dr.fone – Phone Backup (Android), which is used, trusted and recommended by millions of worldwide users.
- These firmwares are released by the device’s manufacturer.
- Hence, to use these applications, the only way is to flash the Android 12 Google Apps package.
- These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique.
So, in that case, you can unofficially upgrade your phone using available custom ROM. As you know Android 12 comes with a bunch of new customizations, themes, etc.
There is a reason for Custom skin OS manufacturers are not doing regular patch updates. As per company stats, Only a tiny percentage of people are worried about the software updates. If you have one of the OnePlus 5 & 5T twin and want to try the latest Android 11 OS so far on your phone, then go directly to the ROM download link available next.
I have flashed other roms, including custom roms, too but no luck so far. Install 7-zip, then right click on firmware file and under 7-zip, select ‘Extract here’. (You may get 4 or more files, with AP, BL, CP or CSC etc. written at the beginning of those files Stock Firmware.) We will be loading this file into Odin, to be installed on the device (in step 10 below). Sometimes, firmware installation may delete everything on your device!